Net Price Calculator
The mission statement of Deluxe Barber College is to assist in making occupationally designed employment related education in the beauty industry accessible and affordable to those who would not otherwise have such opportunities.
1. To provide the knowledge and skills essential for career success.
2. To teach our students through hands on strategies the job techniques for faster learning.
3. To integrate teaching and service in ways that enhances the learning experience. To increase student success.
4. To contribute to the vitality of the state of Texas through community engagement.
1212 West Parmer Lane
Austin, Texas 78727
Cosmetology To Class A Program [300 Hrs]
Class A Barber Program [1000 Hrs]
Master Barber Career Opportunities
Deluxe Barber College is located in Northeast side of San Antonio. In Deluxe Barber College, we are all about giving back to the community. Our focus is to transform our students from where they are to being a successful barber stylist and instructors. Deluxe Barber College help assist in passing state board examination and help serve the State of Texas by assisting our students to gain employment. We also help them reach their full potential by preparing and equipping them with what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. At Deluxe Barber College, we have experience instructors to help you achieve your goal as a successful barber stylist and barber instructor. We have been in business for fourteen years and will be opening more facilities all around the state of Texas. Deluxe Barber College equipped the facility with state of the art chairs and other learning tools to enable you learn. We are located in a strategic area of the city with lots of walk-ins which help to provide hands on a job for a better practical experience to help you build a career that suite your need.
NAMES OF THE MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING BOARD
BOARD OF TRUSTEES (GOVERNING BOARD)
DR. LEMMY AKOMA
DR. JOHN NWOHA
DR. DARLINGTON NDUBUIKE
DR. THOMAS UMEH
DR. FABIAN NABANGI
ATTY. ALPHONSUS EZEOKE
OCCUPATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
ANAYO MAXIMUS OZUEH
Deluxe Barber College
CARES Act Disbursement Policy
Deluxe Barber College has signed and submitted to the Department of Education the certification and agreement. Deluxe Barber College certifies that it will use no less than 50% of the funds received under section 18004 (a)(i) of the CARES ACT to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
Deluxe Barber College received a total of $124,526 (Students) and $86,461(Institution).
The estimated total number of students in Deluxe Barber College eligible to participate in programs under section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended, and are eligible to receive emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under section 18004 (a) (i) of the CARES Act as of 12/31/2021 is 125
The total number of students who have received an emergency Financial Aid Grants under section 18004 (a)(i) of the CARES Act as of 12/31/2021 is 125
The total amount of funds distributed to students as of 12/31/2021 is $125,000
Deluxe Barber College will be using the following criteria to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid grants and how much they would receive under section 18004(a)(i) of the CARES Act:
- Students who are enrolled in eligible Title IV program are eligible to receive the CARES Act Financial Aid Grant
- Students must complete and sign application for CARES Act Emergency Financial Aid Grant questionnaire to students that allows them to answer and give information on how they were impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Funding will be distributed to students based on a minimum Satisfactory Attendance Progress (SAP) report of 70 percent.
- Funding will be awarded to each student that meets these criteria above until all allocated grant money is exhausted by Deluxe Barber College.