All prospective students for admission will be interview by Deluxe Barber Colleges representative. Classes start every Tuesday of the week and registration should be completed the week before the starting Tuesday. The registration requirements are as follows:
1. An admissions representative interviews prospective students.
2. Must have a valid State ID or Driver's License and Social Security Card.
3. Application for admission completed by the applicant including 4 references with name, address and phone number..
4. Transcript from previous school requested to fulfill Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation admissions requirement of completion of seventh grade education.
5. A high school diploma or GED, (ATB TEST also available)”
6. State registration fee of $25.00 is required (cash or money order only; no personal checks).
7. Six 2 x 2 passport sized pictures is required.
SCHOOL CALENDAR AND HOLIDAYS
In Deluxe Barber College, we have open enrollment starting every Tuesday of the enrollment week with classes running the entire year.
New Years Day
September Labor Day
November Thanksgiving Day
The Day After Thanksgiving
December 25th Christmas Day
The Day After Christmas
All Students must attend classes for the schedule daily hours. Full time students must accumulate a total of 160 clock hours a month and part-time students must accumulate 100 clock hours a month
Tuesday Thru Friday 8:45 AM To 9:00 PM
Saturday (Mandatory) 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Tuesday Thru Friday 8:45 am To 5:45 pm
Full Time Evening
Tuesday Thru Friday 12:00 Noon To 9:00 pm
Full Time Tuesday-Friday (8 hours per day with a 1hour lunch break)
Saturdays are mandatory 8:00 am To 5:00 pm (30 min lunch break on Saturday)
Part-Time-See Instructor/ Management
Copyright 2015 © Deluxe Barber College
Created by Alpha Omega Printing (281)937-0808